What 6 Pieces of Information Make A TRID Loan Application? Submitting these 6 pieces of information – Name Income Social Security Number Property Address Estimated Value of Property and Mortgage Loan Amount sought – constitutes a valid loan application under the TRID rule. You may apply and submit these in writing OR in oral form; a live conversation, or a phone call, backed by a written record of the conversation is a legitimate application. Once these 6 pieces of information are submitted a creditor MUST supply a Loan Estimate for approved loans within 3 business days.
The following are the road closures in the Brickell area for the period of Monday April 8th to Sunday April 21st 2013, based on the Maintenance of Traffic coordination meeting held on Friday April 5th 2013.
Please note that due to the temporary full closure of S Miami Avenue, starting on April 19 and effective until December, we expect traffic to be shifted towards SW 2nd Avenue. During this time traffic would be more congested than usual and lane closures should be kept to a minimum or avoided if possible. A flyer (see attached) depicting alternate routes to and from downtown and Brickell areas has been developed and distributed to the residents and business of the area.
Also note that the CORPORATE RUN event is scheduled for April 25th
Brickell City Centre
· April 8th to April 12th 2013 – SW 7 St & S Miami Ave (SW Corner, 1 Lane Closure) from 7:00p.m. to 5:00a.m..
· April 8th to April 18th 2013 – SW 8th Street (two north lanes closed) between SW 1st Ave to S. Miami Ave from 9:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.
· April 8th to April 18th 2013 – S. Miami Avenue east sidewalk and travel lane between S 8th Street to S 7th Street.
· April 19th to December – S. Miami Avenue between SW 8th Street to S 7th Street will be fully closed.
· April 22nd to April 26st 2013 – SE 5th Street (Full closure) between S. Miami Avenue and SE 1st Avenue from 9:30a.m. to 4:00p.m.
· April 24th – Full closure SE 6th Street between Brickell Ave and SE 1st Avenue 9:30a.m. to 4:00p.m.
· April 8th to April 21st 2013 – SW 2nd Avenue (one west lane) between SW 9th Street and SW 10th Street from 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.
· April 15th 2013 – SW 9th Street (north parking lane and sidewalk) between SW 2nd Ave and SW 3rd Ave from 7:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.
801 Brickell (Pending Permit)
· May 20th to August 20th 2013 – SE 8th Street (Eastbound Lane) between Brickell Ave and Brickell Bay Drive
West Brickell View
· April 8th to April 18th 2013 – SW 8th Street (south parking lane and sidewalk) between SW 2nd Ave and SW 1st Ct Street hrs. 24/7
West Brickell Tower
·April 15th to May 15th 2013 – SW 2nd Avenue (one west SB lane) between SW 10th Street and SW 11th Street from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Shul of Downtown
· April 10th 2013 & April 17th 2013 – SE 9th Street (Full Road Closure) between SE 1st Ave and S Miami Ave from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sims Crane (Pending Permit)
· April 19th 2013 & April 21st 2013 – Brickell Bay Dr (Full Road Closure 6 hr, then 1 lane SB, 1 lane NB) between SE 11 St and SE 12 St from 8 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· April 8th 2013 & April 21th 2013 – Between SE 5 Street and SE 8 Street: The contractor will continue with signalization work and begin installing drainage on the northeast corner of Brickell Avenue and SE 5 Street.
– Between SE 8 Street and SE 15 Road: The contractor will be finalizing lighting and signalization work, as well as completing work at the pump station.
· Mercedes Corporate Run 2013
Please feel free to share this information with other interested parties